[Unitree Go2] Installation of Livox MID-360

Hello,

I am working on the development of Unitree Go2 EDU, and as I proceed, I would like to mount the MID-360 sensor. If I purchase the sensor separately, is there any way to obtain the cover/mounting platform that comes as an official option through other means?

Thank you in advance.

Dear ume0315,

thanks for your message.

The frame etc. won’t be available separately. We only have the LIDAR + Connector Cable + Frame as combination for sale. You can request a quote at sales@mybotshop.de

Have a nice day!

1 Like

I see. Is it necessary for individuals to solder or perform similar operations on the connector cable? When considering installing it on the Unitree Go2 EDU, which port on the docking station should it be connected to? Also, should the power terminal be connected to the docking station as well?

Dear ume0315,

you don’t need to solder etc. Everything what you need to use within minutes, will be delivered / included in the package.
The LiDAR is using a round special connector at the nvidia backpack

1 Like

I apologize for asking multiple times, but if I own both the Go2 EDU and the MID360, is it correct to understand that what I need to prepare is a cable to connect the M12 Aviation connector and the M8 Aviation connector, as well as an attachment that acts as a base to fix the Go2 EDU and MID360?

Dear @ume0315 ,

I believe all connection parts are included i.e.:

• cable connector
  • cable
  • base frame
  • base frame screws
  • lidar

@MYBOTSHOP_Support, can provide final confirmation on this.

Yes, that’s correct!