[Unitree Go1] reflashing all nano

Hi everybody
I did some mistake when installing software on the jetson nano devices: “linux eperienced” i have done an apt update and apt upgrade on the nanos before installing espeak (on the head nano).
[yes, i know - one should NOT do it - shame on me]

Now the imx219 cam driver does not coexist anymore with the i2c bus.

My question: does anybody know how to backup/restore the complete jetson device with dd? Is it even possible to do that? And if yes, has anybode a dd-image of the nanos?

Question to mybot:
If there is no option to restore by software, can I buy a Go1-head together with the small remote (already paired) in your shop?

I was just one step before a nearer investigation into pointcloud/tf/rviz when I did this aweful mistake.
if I could at least restore the head!

still crying, maggus

Dear @maggus,

One option is that there is a community that has all the backups for the jetson boards of the Go1 (I think Robodog on Slack). You can find it on Github, we only have a backup of the main firmware of the Go1.

Option two is to get in contact with support@mybotshop.de for a quote on the head.

Yes but I would recommend trying option one first.

Hi Sohail,
I am already in the slack community robotdogs.slack.com and asked there for images. But all they got are the Unitree gz files which contain only the unitree software.
What I need is the linux system from Unitree delivery. This shall be some file which has to dd to the board, I think.
Ok, in this case I think I have to order at least the head with a paired remote.
kind regards, markus

1 Like