[Unitree Go1] How do I get odometry?

Dear Sohail,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m currently working on a project where I’m planning to enhance a GO1 EDU platform by installing a 2D RPLiDAR for navigation purposes. In the process of setting up, I encountered a challenge where I noticed that the /cmd_odom and /ros2udp/odom topics are not providing any data, which is crucial for the successful integration of the RPLiDAR with the GO1 platform.

During my search for a solution, I came across the documentation on your website: GO1 Software Setup — GO1 Tutorials 1.0.0 documentation. Unfortunately, I was unable to find the go1_base and go1_control packages, which I believe are essential for my project’s success.

Would it be possible for you to provide me with access to these packages or guide me on how I might obtain them? Any assistance or alternative suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated, as it would significantly advance my project.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to your kind response.

Dear @Hayden

Please inform us if you have received the robot from us. If so, kindly send an email to support@mybotshop.de with your purchase ID and GitHub account name so that we can provide you with access to our repository.

Dear Azib,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently received communication from your team regarding access to a repository for a robot purchase. Unfortunately, I am unable to recall the specific details of this purchase, including where it was made.

Despite this, I am very interested in accessing the repository to enhance my experience with the robot. Would it be possible for you to grant me access to your repository?

Thank you for considering my request. I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your positive response.

Dear @Hayden
In your situation, I’ll need to escalate your request to the relevant department. We’ll have to await their response to determine whether access will be granted or not.
Once i have an update you will be notified.

Thank you for your prompt response and for taking the time to review my inquiry.
I appreciate your efforts and am looking forward to a positive outcome at your earliest convenience.