[Unitree A1] Jetson board is not booting up

Our Unitree A1’s jetson board is not booting up, it has some issues with the kernel as it is saying "Failed to load Kernel modules, which is similar to the problem encountered here in "Nvidia Forum ". So we have dismantled the robot and took out the jetson module out and found out that we cannot access the SD card. So we are hoping to see if we could get a new image we could use in another SD card.

@Azib do we have backup of A1 image? @A1CY could you please tell your A1 serial number as different models have different images.

@Sohail Thank you for your prompt reply. I’m attaching the Photo of what I think might be the serial number. I’m not too sure as I’ve just started working on this and the jetson apparently stopped working way before I’ve started at this centre.

Dear @A1CY
I have forwarded your query to the manufacturer. I will get back to you once I get an update from them.

That’s really helpful. Thank you.

@A1CY attached here is the link to download the A1 OS image. Please note that this will be auto-removed from the source after 7 days.

That’s really great, thank you for the help.