Unable to login Go1 main controller using ip password

Unable to login rasberry pi using ssh using username and password.
Can help me to reset the password of main controller or accessing actual raspi so that i can check what is happened to rasberry pi board. WiFi also not visible in available network.

@Sohail Can you help me on urgent basis

Hi @dhananjay,

Try unitree as the username and 123 as the password.

above username and password not working, can you suggest how to access the raspberry pi4 to make configuration and changes on that. Can i directly connect raspberry board through HDMI, keyboard, mouse to make access and view settings on board?

I’m not sure which version you have but one of the ports might be of the raspberry pi both HDMI as well as USB port. Also can you tell me through which IP are you trying to SSH into it and whether you have created a static connection?

I have tried with both HDMI ports but those are nvidia-nano ports.
I am trying with ip 192.168.123.161. It is asking for password but not able to login.

can u try logging in via the nano?

Also from your PC run the command sudo nmap -sP 192.168.123.* and see if the IPs available.

Hello there,

actually I have the exact same problem, I can not log in to the GO1-pi (192.168.123.161) with the pwd 123.

Currently, I’m on the body Jetson (192.168.123.14).
I can reach all other host but .161 with the pwd 123.

Try the username pi instead of unitree.
This worked for me.

Hi I’ve checked with one of the GO1 in our labs and was able to connect via WiFi by ssh -X pi@192.168.123.161 with password 123

Thank @Sohail I able to access main controller but still i am not able to see wifi (hotspot ) in my development machine now. Can you please help to start hotspot/wifi
hostapd.conf file details are as follows

interface=wlan0
driver=nl80211
hw_mode=a
ieee80211n=1
ieee80211ac=1
ieee80211d=1
ieee80211h=1
require_ht=1
require_vht=1
wmm_enabled=1
country_code=US