Unable to connect Nvidia PC of Unitree A1

No. We never saw the wifi hotspot.

I’m happy to arrange a TeamViewer Session. I just dm you my email address.

Thanks!

btw, just found that I couldn’t ping to the lidar anymore. No clue what is happening.

@bbh my colleagues will contact you to arrange a TeamViewer Session.

Could you please send me some more pictures how the robot is wired at the moment?

Please try starting the A1 with the powered cable, I suspect it might be power issues as the A1.

Powering up with cable
This procedure requires the host PC to be able to connect to the on-board A1’s
PC.

Requirements
Voltage supply or equivalent adapter.

Procedure:

1. Ensure the A1 is placed on the ground with all four paws as well as knee joints touching the ground. It is advised to place robot on some carpet or similar compressible surface to prevent damage to the joints.
  2. The A1 requires 24V with around 3A of current. At startup, it may take up to 20A of current.
  3. Connect the power cable to the connection ports on the A1’s back. Be vigilant and make sure the XT30 male pins are in the correct orientation when plugging in.

is there an adapter coming along with the robot?

Thank you for the quick reply. There is no adapter. Please remove the battery before using the direct power connection. The robot directly starts when the power is supplied.

Thank you for your advice. Are we able to have a zoom session? This would simplify things a lot. Moreover, I tried using our dc power supply with 3A/24V, but it also doesn’t work. Not sure if that’s because our power might not be able to drive up to 20A in the beginning. It’s also out of the scope that we would have to use something, like the adapter, which is not included in the development kit…

I have sent an email regarding the meeting.