Dobot Magician robot is malfunctioning, Status LED is off - Tried reburn the frameware but not changs

I am writing to inform you that our Dobot Magician robot is experiencing a malfunction, and I’m unable to connect to it. The LED indicator is off, and despite my efforts to troubleshoot the issue, I have not been able to resolve it.

The problem first occurred last week during the beginning of a workshop when a student tried to connect to the robot but was unsuccessful.

Here’s what I have already done to try and solve the issue:

1. I reset the robot, but unfortunately, there was no change in the behavior.
  2. I followed Dobot’s forum and their suggestion to reburn the firmware using Mcuisp, but that also did not solve the problem.

The problem occurred during the robot’s first-time use. Although Dobot Studio shows it’s connected, attempting to home the robot results in no movement. Strangely, the axis values change as if the robot is moving, but physically, it remains stationary. The same issue arises when using Teach and Play - the recorded points seem accurate on Dobot Studio, but the robot fails to move during program execution.

I have attached a picture of the robot’s status indicator for your reference.

As you know, we have an upcoming workshop, and this issue is causing significant disruption to our preparations.

I kindly request your urgent assistance in resolving this matter. We rely heavily on the Dobot Magician for our robotics workshops, and we cannot afford any downtime. Please let me know if there is any additional information or steps I can provide to help diagnose and fix the problem promptly.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter. Your prompt response and support will be greatly appreciated.

Dear @Abdoellah,

It seems that the image is not attached and from your information, the issue most likely may be a hardware failure. @MYBOTSHOP_Support, perhaps you can provide some insights?

The problem occurred during the robot’s first-time use. Although Dobot Studio shows it’s connected, attempting to home the robot results in no movement. Strangely, the axis values change as if the robot is moving, but physically, it remains stationary. The same issue arises when using Teach and Play - the recorded points seem accurate on Dobot Studio, but the robot fails to move during program execution.